Thursday, July 10, 2008

A very rare picture of Ian in his crib! He doesn't sleep in it, only plays occasionally. I need to start making him take his naps in there because he is starting to scoot himself by pushing his toes. He can get across the floor in no time between rolling over back and forth and pushing.
Just like his daddy....loves to look at himself in the mirror!


What do you think...has he outgrown his bath seat?? I have a seat he could sit in for the actual bathtub but I love being able to be this close to him for baths. It is also really good bonding time for daddy. Plus he still loves it :)


Ava is finally starting to gain a little height, she has always been our little peanut. Here the girls are practicing their fishing with Papa.


My Granny is down from SC for a visit for a couple of weeks, staying at my mom's. I love her so much and don't get to see her as much as I'd like.

No comments: