Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

What are your resolutions this year? I am not gonna say weight loss because I am already in the process of doing that....I am down 33 lbs since April and have another 13 lbs to go to be at my Weight Watchers goal....currently my short term goal is to lose 4 lbs by the end of January, I am pretty sure I can do that now the holiday temptations are gone! I am kicking butt in the exercise area also but I do want to shoot for my first marathon by next year (2010). I have always wanted to be a runner and my strength and endurance are improving daily so I definitely know I will be ready by then!
I made my resolutions very simple....I am going to walk the dog more often and I am going to do more random acts of kindness. Both are very doable and both yield such powerful positive results for others than myself. Wish me luck!

No comments: