Friday, November 30, 2007

25/26 weeks

Nothing to report in the baby dept...he has flipped inside so I don't feel his kicks as often as I did but I will feel an occasional push and lots of hiccups. I wish he would flip back soon, it is much more reasssuring.

My 30th Birthday was wonderful...just as I wanted, we spent the whole day at Disney world. We got to Ft. Wilderness Sunday afternoon and went to see the gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian and the kids got to watch the fireworks from the monorail. John arrived later that night and we got to bed early so we could get up early. Johnny was running a fever all day and night so we kept giving him IB to feel better. He went to the dr. Sunday but they could find nothing wrong.

We had a wonderful time at the park. It was hot and there were a lot more people there than last year for this time of year but overall, lines weren;t too bad and we got to ride and see everything we had wanted. I even talked the kids into going on the Haunted Mansion, something they had always refused! The night parade and fireworks are always the highlight of the trip and A was super impressed with the princess shoe in the middle of the day! I love being at Disney so much and the kids were wonderful angels all day but exhausted!!

Tomorrow we are going out to buy our tree. CHurch is also having its Advent festival and during the day we are going to put lights up outside. Then Sunday after church we need to go have entire family pictures taken and then to my parents for my birthday party. This is going to be another great weekend....have I told you how much I love my life :))

No comments: