Friday, August 3, 2007

YUCK is all I can say. I feel like crap from the minute I wake up to the second I go to bed and even when I wake up to pee in the night. I haven't thrown up yet, just feel constantly like crap. This sucks. Does it sound like I am complaining? Well I am. I think God is making sure that I feel for certain that this is the last time I am pregnant. Well, I can honestly say I never want to feel like this again in my life. I need to write this all down so that I don't forget one day and think that I miss this. I know once I get past this stage I will feel great but right now it sucks big time.

Our house was struck by lightening and shot our modem so online time has been nil for the past couple of weeks. I have been using in laws computer which is so slow.

We went to the beach this past weekend for our anniversary. My parents came over for a night and in laws plus David, Sarah, and Lauren stayed for 2 nights. We got Juan's condo for free and my parents stayed in Mark's for free. It sure is nice to know people! The weather was perfect just insanely hot but the kids had a blast in the pool and at the beach. Indian Rocks Beach is perfect because it is all private condos so it is not crowded at all. We went out to dinner for our anniversary and it was a blast. We had bananas foster for dessert and the kids were super impressed with the flames!

Still haven't told the parents about the pregnancy. My mom had female surgery this past week so it just hasn"t been a good time but I think John is just scared to tell his. I can do it anytime I am just waiting on him.

We went out and met Anne and decided to use her for our homebirth. She has no problem driving here and even picked up another client in our town so most of my prenatals were be at home. You cannot beat that at all! It looks like my insurance is being a pain in the butt about paying....it should be at 80% plus a $500 deductible but they wanna shoot for 60% and a $1000 deduct. @@@@@@@ At least I should be happy they will cover any of it, I know some won't even touch HBs....gotta love Florida again!

I finally got my adjustment today that has been delayed a month! I switched chiros because my massage girl left the old one so I followed. It was the BEST adjustment I have ever had! he cracked me in places I didn't know cracked! I feel so much better and no headaches today! I can't wait to get another massage, it has been almost 4 months since my last, ugh.

No comments: