Monday, June 25, 2007

moody

I am in such a funk today and I am afraid it is pms :(

I had a dream last night that I took a preg. test early and it came back positive so of course when I woke up this morning I just had to take one! Of course it was negative, I am only like 7 dpo and then I was just sad all morning about it. Now I will not test until Monday if af doesn't show.

There were 3 BFPs on the ttc board today! How exciting for all those soon to be mamas!

John, Johnny and Papa went fishing this morning and John got the boat stuck in the sand at the boat ramp! And they didn't catch any fish! Johnny still seemed to have had fun, I think he just likes being with the boys and being on the boat. We had lunch at John's store then went to the mall and got a couple of things since I am stockpiling already for the kids' school clothes. I am finding great clearance prices so I can't pass them up....at old navy when I was checking out they had a basket of girl's shirts at the register for $.97!! Only 2 were in the sizes I needed but how awesome is that! And they are cute.

I have already bought 3 newborn dipes....am I jinxing myself by doing that? The prices I am buying them at are unbelievable so I can't pass them up but what if it is a bad omen?? I still have some left over from Ava so if nothing else I can sell a great starter set.

No comments: