Sunday, August 16, 2009

Adults away....and Ian

We have some great friends who invited us down to Sanibel Island for the 2nd year in a row to stay in their timeshare on the beach...and this place is beautiful. We did take Ian and the others stayed with grandma for the weekend. Wow, was it so much easier with only one kid! I think he got a bit spoiled with no shared attention!




This was the view from the hammock hanging from the palm trees. ahhhhh, paradise! You can see the pathway to the ocean.







sunset on Captiva Island is THE place to be. The beached was packed and it was beautiful





and thank you to our friends for a relaxing, restful weekend. The weather was perfect, the food was delicious, and the company was fantastic!

1 comment:

Gina said...

great pics. I bet it was nice. I love Sanibel. I haven't been there in ages.

ryn: Thanks for the nice comments. I go to Shapes in Brandon for the childcare and cause its more in my budget.

I used to love exercising, but stopped somewhere along the way and was just unhealthy. Now I can't not work out. I love it too.

I'm 5'4 and 136 right now.