Tuesday, March 10, 2009

In the meantime

Ian's big first birthday is coming up on Friday!!! Yippee! In the meantime, here are some pics since I haven't posted in awhile. I have really tried to scale back on my picture taking, I take waaaaayyyyy too many pictures and am neurotic in that I have to have a hard copy of everyone to put into an actual photo album. Well, Snapfish loves me for ordering so many but I am so terribly behind in the album department and need to get caught up!



Johnny's baseball season has begun and for opening ceremonies one of the Ray's players came to the field and did pictures with all the teams. Johnny wanted a picture in front of their promo hummer as it was parked and being unloaded.

All my boys working on something with a tool box, Ian has to be right there in the middle of everything going on!







Many of you that have followed since the beginning may remember that I have promised on a couple of occasions that I would post a birth story, yet never have. I started writing it when he was 6 month old and the rawness of it was still too fresh so I stopped. Now over the past couple of days I have continued to write it and am almost done, complete with never before posted pictures yay! I hope to have it posted by Friday, his birthday so check back if you can!






No comments: