Monday, March 10, 2008

40 week pictures









These are from Sat. when I couldn't get on to post them.
I went to the chiro today because baby boy had flipped to my right side. He was pressing his head against my left hip and it hurt so she got him all turned around. She went ahead and did Webster on me also which really hurt so I guess I needed it. My tailbone was also twisted so that took some time but I feel much better now. Hopefully that was all he needed to get in position and get a move on into this labor thing. I have had a couple of talks with him to let him know it is okay to come out now and that I want to hold him and smell him and kiss him. I told him that lots of people where out here waiting to see him and that it is time for him to come out. I hope he listens :)

No comments: