Friday, March 7, 2008

39/40 week check up

A. was all set with her medical kit! She always runs to get it but I have to have an all over check...ears, mouth, heart and all! Oh, and I always get a shot :)

A. sometimes help put the goo on but she always runs to get a towel to wipe it off. She thinks it's ucky. The heartbeat is still such a beautiful sound to hear.


A. helping to wipe off the goo. Those stretch marks look pretty bad from this angle...not one that I can actually see without the camera.

She did ask if I wanted to be checked and I actually accepted out of sheer curiousity. I am at 1 cm but very soft and squishy and she could actually feel his head! That was great news after him being breeched and then being sideways for a bit. She offered to stir up my cervix and I said no, I am not ready and I can wait. My first EDD is tomorrow but going by my LMP it would be the 11th so I can hold out another week or so ;)

No comments: