Wednesday, October 24, 2007

20 weeks

I don't know why it turned out so blurry because it looked fine when I took it. Oh well, it takes too long to upload on this site so it will stay as my 20 week picture! I had my home visit yesterday with the MW and all is well....I am measuring one week ahead which is normal for all my babies and even the second ultrasound put myEDD at 3-8 but she is still going to keep me at 3/12-14. I gained 6 lbs this month putting me at 22 lbs, again, very normal for me! Actually that is less than my other 3 pregnancies so I celebrated with a milkshake :P
All in all I am really starting to feel human again, not so tired this week and just a little bit of crabby. I did return to the gym this week which seems to help give me a break for being a mom for awhile and just sweat! This weekend is going to be jam packed, thursday I am helping at the church, Friday J has a field trip, sat J's school is having a carnival, sat night we are doing John's birthday surprse getaway, Sunday morning I have to work in the church nursery, and Sunday is J's birthday party and also my mom's actual birthday! WHEW! This weekend every year is always a killer for me and my checking account. I did start Christmas shopping today and although my list is finished I still have a long way and hundreds of dollars to go to be done!
Gotta love a west coast Florida sunset!

J. and M. blowing bubbles at Tammy's wedding on the beach this last weekend.


A. pouting about something, not sure what!




Me and John taking a self portrait on the beach at sunset. It was a beautiful night and the perfect weather for a beach wedding.




No comments: