Tuesday, July 10, 2007

How have I already gained 3 lbs???? I am still eating very healthfully, still exercising like crazy, and yet where did these pounds come from???? The baby is like the size of this "O" yet it has made me gain 3 lbs!!! I swear sometimes hormones piss me off,lol! Already my pants are feeling a little too tight on my waist and I am looking to getting a belly band! Crazy I tell you.

The kids are at VBS this week and it is giving me and A a little time together and a rest time for me. I have a major headache today and need to go to the chiro so bad but for some reason they upped my copay out of the blue AND will no longer cover massage therapy! This is not the time to do this to me. When I was preggo with A, I was at the chiro twice a week and it was the best pregnancy ever because of how it made me feel to get the massage and get adjusted. Already it the past week my lower spine has slipped to my left and hurts to stand or lay down. Only sitting is bearable. So I left them a message and am waiting to hear back. I might have to change chiros to go back to the other massage girl I used to have.

J and M have a dr. check up today and I am hoping there are no shots. I need to get their forms done for school so that we can get J registered for school in August.

It has been soooooo completely hot, it is hard to be outside at all! John and I did yard work for like 2 hours yesterday and I was miserable with the heat....when is November??

No comments: