Monday, December 28, 2009

I am alive and well


although I am not really sure that anyone ever checks this blog anymore! Oh well, life is busy and happy and everyone is healthy, that's all I could ask for.

Here are some of my updated pictures of the kids....I got a new Nikon for my birthday and I am trying so hard to get my settings right for the pictures and trying to remember which ones work the best so forgive the quality of some of these photos

Merry Christmas from beautiful Florida!

Ian is now 21 months old and his personality has just blossomed. He is still very much a crybaby! but his attention span has greatly improved and he gets along so well with his siblings. He idolizes his "JaJa" and his big sisters still mommy him and take care of him.

I celebrated my 32nd birthday with some wonderful friends and even gave myself my first hangover in years! Ugg, don't want to repeat that ever again!


Johnny also turned 8 in November and celebrated with a bowling party with his friends....all had a great time!


Ava Kai turned 4 in November and had a hello kitty party at the skating rink.....lots of 3 and 4 year olds and skating was quite the funny mix but she had a blast too!


Madeline has lost 6 teeth total now and is missing three at this moment....lots of little gaps going on now!


Christmas time at Meme and Papa's

I promise to make a better attempt to keep this updates, promise!

1 comment:

Tyggereye said...

I have you on my bloglines so I will always read your updates. Glad you had a great Christmas. The kids are getting so big! Happy Belated Birthday.